The Rollerskating Place is in its 35th year of operation. The rink is located on the 44 acre property of ODAS Park, home of the Orillia and District Agricultural Society. The facility is multipurpose and many activities are held each year in this building.
Roller Skating Place / Multi Use Hall
* 15,675 sq feet of exhibition space / roller skating floor
* Capacity 1,000 persons
* Sound system and podium available
* Protective Vinyl event flooring available
* Public phone available
* Ample parking on site. Lots of handicap parking.
* Overflow parking can be arranged.
* Table and chair rentals available
* Public and private skating hours available (large group rentals availaible)
* Adult and children sized roller skates offered
* Party room for birthdays
* Large overhead doors for vehicle / truck passage
* Large accessible washrooms
* Ample hydro for trade shows
* Basic kitchen/serving facilities
* Heated for winter use
CASH ONLY- NO ATM ON SITE
PLEASE NOTE THAT ADMISSION PRICES WILL BE INCREASED
SEPTEMBER 1, 2017
Saturday 1 p.m.-4 p.m. $6.00 (includes skate rental)
7 p.m.-10 p.m. $7.00 (includes skate rental)
Friday 7 p.m.-10 p.m. $7.00 (includes skate rental)
Sunday 1 p.m. -4 p.m. $6.00 (includes skate rental)
THE RINK IS OPEN YEAR ROUND. Public skating may be interrupted by maintenance closures and private functions. Please check Facebook page and this website for updates.